Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Braces and Bite Turbos ?

I am 15 and I got braces (top and bottom) put on 2 days ago. My orthodontist also placed bites turbos on the back of my front two teeth. I have an overbite and he said the bite turbos were so i wont knock off my bottom brackets and he said they would also speed up my treatment. My ortho said the estimated time I would have braces on is for 21-24 months. I still haven't gotton used to having braces and when I try to bite into food my teeth feel sore so I can't chew anything right now. Also is it true that bite turbos speed up treatment ? If you had bite turbos before can you let me know if they sped up your treatment time. Thanks :) also here are what the bite turbos look like : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGb8W0zPdEc

0 comments:

Post a Comment