Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Am I stupid or smart?

So I had a crush on this boy and at first he said to his friends that he didn't like me but he was happy that I liked him. I decided to move on but the boy wouldn't stop looking at me and sending his friends to follow me I was like whatever but when I was anywhere in school his friends called him, told him where I was and in a few seconds he appeared. Then he started walking around school alone (he always haves friends around him) and when I talked to my boy bff he freaked out and now he talkes to my friend and he hated him. The thing is that even started singing around me with his friends I ignored him and this other girl started to say that she loved him and he rejected her and everyone said that he really liked me so I kind of thought that I was over reacting but he went to the movies and she appeared there and I decided to send him to hell and everyone is saying that I messed it up because he really liked me and now he's thinking that I like my bff. Do you think I did it wrong?

0 comments:

Post a Comment