Friday, December 23, 2011

Aching pain in my liver area?

i have what can only be discribbed as an aching pain in my liver area, i have had it on and off for years now it gets worse around that time of the month then goes for a few weeks sometimes a couple of months then comes back again, when i get up in the morning i am fine but by the afternoon it is back again and i cant get comfortable sitting standing walking or laying down, i have recently had a liver funcion test for a different reaason (i have never mentioned this annoyance to my dr') i had the liver function test becaus ei lost my baby at 20 weeks and to make sure it was nothing to do with me they did some blood tests and tested liver function and kidney function which all came back normal, so i know it cannot be anything serious eother with my liver or gall bladder. i do drink a fair amount of fizzy drinks during the day so am wondring if anyone would know if drinking too much fizzy drinks can cause this kind of pain?

0 comments:

Post a Comment