Friday, December 23, 2011

Should i bee madd adt mii best friendd moree or at mi ex bf?

.me and him kissed and told each other that we were going to be with 4 tha rest of our lives and things like that.i told mi ex that mi best friend in the whole wide world tiana liked him or wateva (bit i was playin) nd then he was like that he liked her to.she was debating or not to go with him.me and him still had feelings for eachother because we already discussed it the day before.i admit i was hurt towards both of them.she said no he said ok o well and forgot about it.i went to a party and he walked in later on that night and saw me on a nother boy so he took me off the other boy and put me on him.tiana sent send mi ex a message on fb so and sent do u eat p**** .he said if she let him f*** then he will.he was asking 4 her number and adress nd things.i still love him i am very hurt hive me advice plzz.tear,tear

0 comments:

Post a Comment