Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Dis lame woman think Every single Female at Church wants her man?

Ok tonight i went to bible study. Didn't wanna go but i went anyway. after church i was walking to the car and this woman was grouped with her lil friends. On my way to the car i ped by them everything got silent and i looked and this woman gave me the look then as i was about to get in. I overheard her saying that i been looking at her husband and calling me a ho3. I was like are you serious. Then the woman with her said no she isnt and i havent seen her looking at your man. Let me tell you folks. During church service, i dont be looking at him, the only time i look at him is when i feel somebody staring at me and i look in the direction and it be him. when he leads devotion he will move over to the side of the church where i sit at and stares at me. His dumb wife know he be looking but she is acting like its all me that i am trying my darnest best to seduce her husband. He look like a owl and unemployed and he too old for me. What can i do with an old man? She even asked my mother who is also single if she was looking at her husband and hard up for a man? We was both like the nerve of this woman. She wanna go around calling folks out of there name when she dont even sit with her man. If she did her job and find out what it takes to please her man she wouldnt have to do all this silly ish. They been divorced before for 10 yrs then found their way back to each other. I can't help it that me and my mother are attractive women who are single for the moment. Well i am single by choice cause I am trying to get my money right, i dont have time for some raggedy dude who gonna ask me where i am at every 5 minutes. This woman is making me mad. I should confront this stupid lady and set her straight before she say stuff behind my back. Check your man dont try to check me. She so stupid , she sees i am not making any pes at him. If i wanted her man i would have taken him by now! Straight up? Should i confront her and hit her with the bible or just keep on until she finally wake up and realize how stupid she is?

0 comments:

Post a Comment