Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What can the Knicks really offer the Nuggets thats worth while.?

Everything trade I hear is just garbage from the knicks. Other teams have legitimate players to offer, Bulls Deng, J Johnson, T Gibson, plenty of first round picks. NJ has favors, Devin Harris, picks, expiring contracts. Every possible trade I've heard from the Knicks side has been crap. They may be offering alot of it but it still just crap. If Carmelo wants to play hard ball and say he would only sign with Knicks I would just play out the season if I'm the Nuggets, Let him go to the Knicks for less money. Who knows what kind of contract he will get with the collective bargaining. agreement up for renewal. You'll get his contract off the table next year, along with Chaunceys and that will give the money to sign other players and start to rebuild. Thats a better options than taking on all crappy draft picks and bad contracts the Knicks have piled up. Don't get I want to get something for Carmelo, but the Knicks just don't have it. So unless they can up the deal I say hold on to him and see what happens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment