Sunday, December 18, 2011

Help me before the bank ruins me :(:(?

Im a 20 year old student/part timer and for the past year ive struggled with my finances as ive went from working full time to being a student, as a result i cant afford to pay my credit card, im starting to go into the red with my bills and im so scared in going to slip into serious debt. im only in debt by about �1000 at the moment but to me thats a lot ! :( ive tried to get a loan from my bank of �2000 to consolidate all my loans and have only 1 thing to pay off each month but because of my poor credit and constant charges i was refused...i dont understand ive been with my bank since i was 6 years old and for the first time in my life ive asked them to help me before i get into trouble and ruin my chances of gettin a mortgage...and they refuse!! does anyone know where i could get a loan that will help me before its too late...ive tried compare the market.com and a few other sites but i cant really understand all the jargon. someone please help x

0 comments:

Post a Comment