Thursday, December 15, 2011

I started talkin to ds guy only cause i tht he was those funloving kinds and i could have nice time dats it.?

but now after only 2 months of knowing him ,he says he loves me.i care 4 him but love is something dat scares me off.he is msgin me al dat lovey dovey stuff , i feel queasy in d pit of my stomach.he is a nice guy and i don't talk out to ppl dat much but i don't think i ll eva love him.i told him 4m d beginning dat i dnt believe in relationships and stuff and he was fine wid it.v hv been hvin some arguments ova ds stuff,v kissed but i feel it was too impulsive.the guy is good but dis has be my chronic problem ,everytime a nice guy tells me he loves me i freak out,am i commitment phobic?will i neva fall in lve.ds guy is ready to b frns wid me bt dnt think it ll work ouy.wat am i to do

0 comments:

Post a Comment